Well, if you're interested in discovering some new wines based on your taste preferences, and you're not afraid to break the habit of "going with what you know", then this week we have five easy ways for you to discover some new favorites.
- Some shout-outs from our friends who left reviews on iTunes and comments on the Facebook page (thanks for making us smile and laugh!)
- Main Topic - How to experiment with new wines:
- Follow the grape (the "you might also like" method)
- Regional similarities and differences
- Discovering similar wines from different blends
- Using food & wine pairing suggestions from apps and web sites
- Your local wine shop (but beware of bad advice!!)
- Listener Question - Sayle Milne calls in with a question about "corkage" fees
- Grape of the Week - Muscat (and Moscato is one of the most popular wines this year!)
Call us and you will be on the show!!! Do you have a wine-related question for Elizabeth? Anything goes! Call 800-599-8478 (in the U.S.) or 1-415-226-9105 and dial extension 5 to leave your question for the Wine For Normal People Podcast, and we will answer it in an upcoming episode!
Like the podcast? Please review us on iTunes and we'll give you a shout out!Here's the link to download podcast from iTunes